ACR Pathfinder PRO SART 2914
Stay safe at sea with the Pathfinder PRO Search and Rescue Transponder (SART). This SART complies with IMO SOLAS regulations, and has a superior lithium battery that provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode, and 12 hours of active operating life. The compact Pathfinder PRO comes with a sleek wall mount that keeps it out of your way, yet readily accessible in the event of an emergency. A SART is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft.
The Pathfinder Pro is a fully approved Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) that complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. When interrogated by radar, the Pathfinder Pro returns 12 intense blips back to the vessels radar screen, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts. The superior lithium battery provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode (waiting to be interrogated by radar) and 12 hours of active operating life (while interrogated by radar).
The Pathfinder Pro comes with a sleek wall mount to keep this compact SART out of the way, yet readily accessible in an emergency. The attached telescopic pole conveniently connects to the bottom of the SART and provides for maximum height and visibility out of a life craft. The SART can also be suspended inside the craft for hands free usage.
A Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) is mandatory for all commercial vessels that must conform to GMDSS, and any vessel carrying more than one life raft.
Key features of the ACR Pathfinder PRO SART model:
- Enhances radar returns with 12 intense blips, whereby the first blip represents the SARTs location
- Unit transmits through the 9.2-9.5 GHz band marine radar when interrogated by radar
- Vessel mounting bracket and collapsible pole
- Compact 8.94 x 2.56 Inches (227 mm x 65 mm) unit easily packs into life raft
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 ft)
- User replaceable Non-Hazmat Lithium battery (5-year replacement life) operates for over 96 hours in standby mode plus an additional 12 operational hours
- Worldwide certifications; complies with IMO, MED, FCC and IEC standards
- Operational Life - 96 hours in stand-by mode; in excess of 12 hours in operational mode
- Application: mandatory requirement for all vessels governed by GMDSS; any yacht or vessel carrying more than one life raft to accommodate crew and passengers
This product includes:
- 1 x Pathfinder PRO SART
- 1 x Vessel mounting bracket
Note: The battery may be changed by the user, although commercial vessels may be subject to local regulations relating to Shore Based Maintenance that prevent this.
|Product Name||Pathfinder PRO SART|
Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) Non-Hazardous
|Operation||Break protective cover, slide and hold yellow switch to the left, slide the red switch into the down position|
|Operating Life||> 96 hours (Standby)
> 12 hours (Active)
|Approvals||FCC, MED, Industry Canada, and Chinese CCS type approval certificate. Tested to IMO and IEC Standards|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||227 x 65 x 60 mm|
ACR-PATHPRO W BRK
Warranty period: 2 years from date of purchase
Expiry date: at least 5 years from date of purchase
Terms and conditions apply
We Also Recommend
Cobham SAILOR 6018 Message Terminal 10" 406018A-00500
Iridium MXTENA1401-TNC Maxtena Antenna for Iridium 9575 Extreme / 9505A / 9555 Satellite Phone
Thuraya X5-Touch Handheld Satellite Phone & GSM Smartphone Handset
Thuraya XT-LITE Handheld Satellite Phone Handset