Inmarsat IsatHub Wideye iSavi Portable Satellite Terminal
The Wideye iSavi terminal is the first satellite terminal developed for Inmarsat’s IsatHub service.
IsatHub operates over the Inmarsat-4 (I-4) satellite and ground network, which operates globally, except for extreme polar regions, at an average availability of 99.9 per cent.
The service is accessed via a control and voice app downloaded onto a smartphone or tablet. These apps connect to the I-4 network via a satellite terminal that has been type approved to work over Inmarsat’s network.
With the latest iSavi software, the iSavi is also compatible with a Micro BGAN SIM card, which allows the user to have a true prepaid service. The user can replace the IsatHub SIM card with a Micro BGAN SIM card directly as no special set-up is required.
The iSavi unit also supports 3G SIM roaming with a few selected Mobile Network Operators’ (MNOs’) 3G SIM cards.
iSavi is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed, enabling you to get online via a satellite connection within minutes.
The terminal has a 30 metre WiFi range and multiple devices can share the same connection. Power consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by mains or by solar power.
- Connect from anywhere with no roaming charges
- Compact and portable
- Wi-Fi Hotspot function with IP connection shared with your friends and colleagues within a 30 metre range (can connect over 20 Wi-Fi users at a time)
- User friendly operation via Smart Apps
- Power consumption is low and the battery can be recharged by an AC power adaptor/car charger adaptor/Sherpa 50 rechargeable powerpack or by a suitable solar panel.
- Built-in firewall
- Dust and splash resistant (IP65)
- Multilanguage Web Interface (English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Arabic)
Warranty period: 1 year from date of purchase
Terms and conditions apply