SAILOR is known worldwide for excellence in regulatory equipment. With 50+ years in the business, we understand your requirements, conditions and risks better than anyone else. With SAILOR 3965 UHF Fire Fighter you can stay truly safe, as well as fully compliant, with a radio designed for every possible situation at sea.
- Designed and built for SOLAS Chapter II-2
- Meet all regulations and maximise safety on board
- Rigorous testing for durability and reliability
- SAILOR quality
Built to Cobham's uncompromising quality standards, the SAILOR 3695 UHF Fire Fighter radio is fully ATEX approved and meets the highest specifications for maximum safety and reliability.
SOLAS Chapter II-2 requires every SOLAS-regulated ship built after 1st July 2014 to have the right fire safety equipment in place by 1st July 2018. Non-complying vessels can be detained, incurring significant costs and delays to their shipping schedule.
SOLAS Chapter II-2 Fire Fighting Regulation: This explosion proof / intrinsically safe radio will enable customers to comply with the SOLAS requirement for 'two sets of two-way portable radiotelephone apparatus for firefighters'.
This product includes:
- 1 x Transceiver Unit
- 1 x Rugged stubby UHF antenna
- 1 x 3000 mAh Non Rechargeable Emergency Li-ion Battery
- 1 x 1800 mAh Rechargeable Battery, B3906
- 1 x Compact Single Unit Charger, CH3505
- 1 x AC/DC Converter for charger (100V - 240V / 12V DC)
- 1 x 12V/24V DC Connection Cable
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x User Manual
• ATEX Class II 2G Ex ib IIB T4
|Frequency||440 - 470 MHz|
|Additional Programmable Channels||85|
|Transmitter power (Hi/Lo) (radiated)||2W/0.4W|
|Water Ingress Protection||IP67|
|Operating temperature||-20 degrees Celsius to +55 degrees Celsius|
|Battery||• 1800 mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
• 3000 mAh Non Rechargeable Li-ion Battery